Jun 17, 2021
Hello and welcome to the new episode of the Risk Management Show brought to you by Global Risk Community.
We had our first interview with Steven in January and it was about Data Privacy and how regulations like GDPR are changing the game for businesses. For those intersted, please check out our episode in January either on our podcast or on our site at globalriskcommunity.com.
Today we discussed the following points
1. What LogicManager has been up to since we spoke in January and what's something you or your team have recently achieved that you are really proud of?
2. Why has ESG become more important than ever? And why should companies care about enabling a robust ESG strategy?
3. What are the biggest challenges organizations are facing when it comes to ESG and how companies need to proactively address any issues or gaps in their compliance related to this issue?
4. You recently launched a solution package around ESG?
5. What does ESG compliance look like? How does it vary across industries? (i.e. ESG for a bank might be more focused on social initiatives, whereas a manufacturing company might prioritize environmental friendliness to strengthen their brand).
6. How can a company measure their ESG maturity?
7. For 2021-2024, specifically on Steven's predictions surrounding regulatory changes, cybersecurity threats, Monetary inflation & the debt crisis